Aber railway station was a railway station on the North Wales Coast Line in the Welsh county of Gwynedd. Although trains still pass on the main line the station closed in 1960. A signal box on the site remained in use until the installation of colour light signalling.
Opened by the Chester and Holyhead Railway, then joining the London and North Western Railway, the station became part of the London Midland and Scottish Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The station then passed on to the London Midland Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948, and was closed by the British Transport Commission twelve years later.
The station had been the location of a camping coach.