Abercrave railway station served the village of Abercraf in the traditional county of Glamorganshire, Wales. Opened in 1869 by the Swansea Vale and Neath and Brecon Junction Railway, it was eventually absorbed by the Great Western Railway which closed it to passengers in 1932 although the line through the station remained open for freight for some time after that.

%d bloggers like this: