Aberbran railway station served the village of Aberbran in the traditional county of Brecknockshire, Wales.
Opened by the Neath and Brecon Railway, it became part of the Great Western Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The line then passed on to the Western Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948. It was then closed by the British Transport Commission.
The site today
The site is now a touring caravan park owned and operated by the Caravan Club.