Aberavon Town Railway Station

Aberavon Town railway station was a railway station on the Rhondda and Swansea Bay line which ran in the Rhondda Valley and Swansea area on the Welsh coast in the county of Glamorgan. Opened as Aberavon the station’s name was changed twice before the emerging as Aberavon Town in 1924.

History

The station was incorporated into the Great Western Railway during the Grouping of 1923, Passing on to the Western Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948, it was then closed by the British Transport Commission.

SpointCloud.com

Leave a Reply

SpointCloud.com the owner of LandmarkLocation.com is currently making changes to this website and transferring some posts/articles to another website due to a more fitting match compared to this website. Don’t worry once we have finalized this process and decided what articles we are moving we will create a forward link to the article on our other website so we don’t lose an loyal visitors.
+
%d bloggers like this: