Aberaman Railway Station
Aberaman railway station was the name given to two railway stations on the Taff Vale Railway near Aberdare in the Welsh preserved county of Mid Glamorgan. The first station, opened by the Aberdare Railway, only lasted ten years and was closed under Taff Vale ownership. Then the name of the adjacent Treaman was changed to Aberaman.
The second station was incorporated, as part of the Taff Vale Railway, into the Great Western Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The line then passed on to the Western Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948. The station was closed by the British Railways Board.