Ayton railway station was a station which served the village of Ayton in the Scottish area of Scottish Borders. It was located on what is now known as the East Coast Main Line. The station was also served by trains on the Berwickshire Railway which diverged from the main line at Reston.
Opened by the North Eastern Railway, it became part of the London and North Eastern Railway during the Grouping of 1923. The station then passed on to the Scottish Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948.
The station was closed by British Railways in 1962.