Abercairney railway station served the town of Abercairney in the Scottish county of Perth and Kinross.

History

Opened on 21 May 1866 by the Crieff and Methven Junction Railway, then absorbed by the Caledonian Railway, it became part of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway during the Grouping of 1923. Passing on to the Scottish Region of British Railways on nationalisation in 1948, the station was closed to passenger traffic by British Railways on 1 October 1951.