Abbey Junction railway station was the railway junction where the branch line to Silloth on the Solway Firth divided from the Solway Junction Railway in the English county of Cumberland (later Cumbria).
A station on the site was opened as Abbeyholme by the Carlisle and Silloth Bay Railway in 1856, and was then renamed Abbey Junction by the North British Railway in 1870. It closed in 1921.
A parallel station on the site was opened as Abbey Junction by the Maryport and Carlisle Railway. It closed briefly from 1917 to 1919 then permanently in 1921.
The closure of the stations was linked to the closure of the Solway viaduct.